1. If A=B, and B=C, then A=C. Used in Geometry.
2. If Person A hooks up with Person B, and Person B hooks up with person C, person A has hooked up with person C. This property is hated by most high school/college age persons.
3. Definition 2, as a verb. To hook up with someone by the transitive property.
1. Angle XYZ is congruent to angle BAC by the transitive property.
2. I got with Dana yesterday, she got with Joe the day before... Now I've hooked up with Joe by the transitive property... damn.
3. We all unknowingly pulled a massive transitive property by hooking up with Julie.
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Add meg az email címed, hogy minden reggel értesülhess a nap szaváról
Az emailek a firstname.lastname@example.org feladótól érkeznek. Nem fogunk szemetet küldeni.