Keress bármilyen szót, mint például: wcw
 
1.
A large organization which rules over a country. Usually paractices extortion and other such forms of opression.
The government took my belongings because I refused to let them steal my money.
Beküldő: LtDevon 2006. március 29.
 
2.
"a bunch of people that belive its with in there power to rule the world, the goverment is notmaly the minority in power."
""how is it the 10% of the world runs the rest of the 90%?." bastards"
Beküldő: pureone 2004. szeptember 20.
 
3.
1)A bunch of fucking ass holes that should all go to hell for there fucking stupidity.
2)The sad thing they call mother of freedom.
3)Bush is part of the government, thus making the government even worse and by far more corrupt then it needed to be.
4)FUCKERS
The Government is worthless and heterosexually challenged because of the war, and by allowing Bush to become president ;-@!!!!!

Note: If you voted for Bush.. or anyone else helping to corrupt the "free" (free-my-ass) United States... You're GAY... I mean that Non-Offensively to actual heterosexually challenged people.

Note2: Power To The H~C~P!! :-) Even though I'm straight.
Beküldő: Lyss-Marie 2005. november 4.
 
4.
a bunch of dirty smelly hippies
satanic bastards who are still practicing slavery to this very day
Beküldő: truth teller 2004. október 13.