2. to make out with someone
3. to have sex with someone
2. Sandra and I hooked up last night and her adams apple was kinda big
3. Hooking up with Derick last night was the biggest mistake in my life.
noun: 1. purposely ambiguous, equivocal word to describe almost any sexual action. usually used to exaggerate or minimize what exactly happened. a hook-up can range from a make-out session to full out sex.
2. person you hook up with
b: "welll, you know...we hooked up."
a: "come on! that could mean anything. give me details!
Guy B:"Yeah. Guy C hooked us up."
Guy A: "Was Girl 1 there? Y'all should hook up."
Guy B: "She hooked up with me after. We, like, hooked up."
Guy A: "So...did you hook up?"
Guy B: "No."
An actual conversation, heard on the Chicago CTA.
2) to meet up with someone to hang out.
3) to "hook someone up" means to provide that person with some kind of item or service, often of an illegal nature.
2) "We'll hook up with you guys later at Cassidy's."
3) "Hook me up with an Alpine sometime if you can."
hook-up, hook up, hooked up, hooking up
To have any form of intamicy with a member of the prefered sex that you don't consider a significant other. Usually, when said by modern youth it means to make out, and when said by people between the ages of 20 and 35 it generally means to have sex, and if a very old person says it, it probbably means to simply spend time with somebody.
2.) hookup (v)
hooked up, hooking up, hook (pronoun) up
To give or sell something to somebody, usually in reference to drugs
3.) hookup (n)
hookups, hook-up(s), hook up(s)
A reference; a person capable of doing something; a connection
24 year old: i hooked up with patricia last night, but that bitch wanted me to put it in her ass so i left!
60 year old: back in the old day, me and my friends would always hookup and play some football down by the lake.
16 year old: Hook me up with some of that silver cush!
Napoleon dynomite: are you pedros cousins with all the sweet hookups?