A Kit-Cat clock, designed during the Great Depression to help keep people happy. The California Clock Company converted their Kit-Cat clocks to battery movements in the late 1980s.
2) The act of hitting a person.
3) A gauge, such as a speedometer.
4) To gauge, to estimate, to time.
2) Try to steal my AMG, I'll clock you.
3) These new 340 km/h AMG clocks rule!
4) Cop clocked me at 340 in my AMG!
Time telling device
That clock is 20 minutes fast.
to call out someone's flaws, to uncover or reveal the truth in a situation or one's true gender