2) In a happy mood.
Never insult someone for being gay. It is their choice of life, and it is like insulting someone because they're black, or they're an aethist. Insulting someone because of this is quite similar to racism.
Synonyms: Homosexual, lesbian (used with females).
Tim: *Shouting* GET A ROOM, FAGGOTS!
*After a minute of violence*
Adam: No officer, I did not witness Tim's death.
"Geeze (gay)Todd, for someone who's spent the last 19+ years in a closet, you've got a pretty good tan!"
2:Sure, where to?
1:We're thinking of heading up to G-A-Y
'It's G-A-Y's bar night tonight'
SHOULD be used to describe one as either:
1. Happy, Jubilant
To use it as a synonym for "Stupid" is offensive to some people.
1. We come from old Virginia, where all is bright and gay.
2. Richard is a homosexual, and is therefore gay.
2. a derogatory term for a homosexual man or woman, but can have a positive or neutral connotation when used correctly
3. an insult used to describe something that is bad, crappy, or stupid. used by the insecure, homophobic teenagers (around the 13-16 age range) to accentuate the point that they are not gay. not all teenagers use this, though. some of them develop souls earlier than others.
2. John doesn't flirt with girls because he's gay. but there's nothing wrong with that
3. my parents grounded me for cutting class. they're so gay.