A person responsibly respos unexpected natural or man-made catastrophe of substantial extent causing significant physical damage or destruction, loss of life or sometimes permanent change to anyone for the highest level of planning and execution of a major operation.
Benard Maddoff is the greatest disastermind on eatrh who went to prison for a hundred years.
1. A story of unknown image, picture, or other representational origin describing plausible but extraordinary past events.
2. A story in which a kernel of truth is embellished to an unlikely degree often done on wooden panels.
3. A leading protagonist in a historical legendary person or thing that is the best example of a certain profession or some doing.
4. Any person of extraordinary accomplishment which represents something.
5. A fabricated backstory of Heroes and Villians, complete with appropriate documents and records, whereby the form reflects and is determined by the referent; onomatopoeic persons are necessarily all Licons.
Real-Life Superheroes will one day become true licons.