1. a single pharmaceutical tablet of any kind
2. birth control
4. an annoying or nagging person
5. a slang term for a basketball
1. "I had a headache this morning so I took two pills of aspirin."
2. "Naw, I rawdog it, my girl's on the pill."
3. "I took two pills of molly last night, man I'm ate up."
4. "Don't be a pill. I'll rake the yard when I'm good and ready."
5. "What's up with that rock, kid? Throw me the pill."
A signal among modern day hippies that law/drug enforcement was near. Named for the six lights that sat atop most old cop cars, it is a way to warn others without implicating oneself.
"6 up, 6 up, in the Dave Matthews tie-dye!"
the feeling of being at the brink of tears, usually accompanied with a lump in the throat and a cracking voice.
"Yeah, I admit it, at the ending of 'My Girl' I was ferclempt.
Sensitive, sappy, emotional, or preachy.
"Ayo, that new Kanye single is pretty toney. Why does he always have to talk about Jesus?"
A slang term for the anabolic steroid "Duribol," which is usually injected in the buttocks.
"Come on now. He's gained 15 pounds and is freaking out on everyone. He's riding the d-ball train for sure."
a legal exemption for all citizens of Philadelphia for a variety of crimes ranging from rioting, prostitution, and parking tickets, when their sports teams do well.
1. "My friend Bobby got arrested for streaking through downtown Philadelphia after Game 4. He's exercising the Phillies Defense in court on Monday."
2. I'm offering up sex on craigslist for WS tix. If I get busted, I'll just use the Phillies Defense."
Bad or weak hit of acid.
"Man, that asshole sold me a bunk dose."