The greatest number of all time.
Reasons why: It is...
1. a prime number, as are 2 and 3.
2. Michael Jordan's number.
3. the NBA record for most consecutive points scored by a single player in a game, done by none other than Michael Jordan.
4. the number of chromosomes in a human sperm or egg.
5. the angle between the earth's magnetic and rotational axis.
6. the Tropic of Cancer at 23 degrees N Latitude.
7. the Tropic of Capricorn at 23 degrees S Latitude.
8. a .com and the page is very cryptic.
9. the most quoted Psalm in the bible ("The Lord is my shepherd..."
10. the number of people executed in "A Tale of Two Cities"
11. the smallest number of people for which there is at least a 50% chance that two will share the same birthday.
12. the standard TCP/IP port for Telnet.
13. one of the "Lost" numbers on the television show....also the sum of two of the other numbers (8 & 15)and the solution to 42-15-4=23, all of which are also Lost numbers.
14. the number of times Caesar was stabbed in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.
15. has been prominently featured in the following: Serendipity, Futurama, Star Wars A New Hope, Monty Python The Life of Brian, Seinfeld, The Big Lebowski, The Matrix Reloaded, and Die Hard III among MANY MANY other movies.
16. the number of flavors Dr. Pepper claims to be a blend of.
17. the number of distinct orientations of Tetris pieces.
18. the sum of U2, the greatest band ever. U is the 21st letter of the alphabet.
19. the number of letters in the latin alphabet.
20. the number of the Illuminati.
21. the letter W in the english alphabet, a letter with 2 points down and 3 points up.
22. the smallest number of integer sided boxes that tile a box such that no two boxes share a common length.
23. the only US president to serve between nonconsecutive terms of another president (23rd president Benjamin Harrison serving between Grover Cleveland's terms).
Michael Jordan IS number 23. Be like Mike.
According to Chris Rock, this is what you would say if you were an organ donor, died, were brought back to life, and no longer had any eyes.
Chris: "Momma, where my eyes at?"
Mom: "Well, honey, you died so we gave them to a kid in Rwanda"
Chris: "Aint that a bitch."
1. What pretty much every doctor orders when they dont know what the hell is wrong with you.
2. The current replacement for physical examination.
3. The reason I will own a Ferarri one day. Also, see MRI
Otherwise known as: CT Scan, CT, Computed Tomography
I have a headache so instead of trying to figure out why that might be, my doctor protected his ass legally by ordering a cat scan.
A medical diagnostic imaging examination that is ordered for one of the following reasons:
1) The cat scan
(CT scan) came back inconclusive.
2) The Radiologist needs a new Ferarri.
3) Your doctor is an idiot.
4) You actually needed one (least likely).
I went to the doctor and the x-ray showed an abnormality, so he ordered a cat scan
. The cat scan
was inconclusive, so they tried an ultrasound
. The ultrasound was basically useless so my doctor ordered an MRI.
1. What my ghetto
Food Lion wrote on my wife's cake when I told them to write 'Congratulations.'
No, it wasn't for a graduation, they're just retarded. I mean, at the very least they could have put an 's' at the end. Seriously.
2. A pretty cool word if you think about it. 'Congratulations on your graduation' takes altogether too much effort to say, so for the lazy 'Congraduations!' is a fantastic time saver.
Class of 1999 iz tH3 Roxorz! CONGRADUATIONS!